I’ve watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief with my sister finally. hehe! Ngayon lang sya nagkaron ng time. Well, it was a great movie but it sure wasn’t the Lightning Thief! I’ve been waiting for this movie to come out for so long and now I dont know if I should cry or yell. It is like they took the very basic point of the book and left out the rest of the plot. How are they going to make the other movies when they didn’t mention anything about Kronos or Ares or The Oracle! Where was Thalia’s tree? And where was Clarisse? (Uhmm. the bathroom scene in the book?) What happened to the part where his(Percy) dad claims him? That was sooo important to the whole idea of the books! My last and final comment, if you have read this book and plan on seeing the movie your in for a let down I give this movie a 1 out of 5.

Comments