90’s Nostalgia

I would define childhood as a never-ending vacation.A weekend without a week following and playtime everlasting. When I was a young child I would love to hear my parents tell me that we were going on a trip. I would be full of excitement, because I knew that we would be going to a place that I had never seen before. My parents, my brother, sisters, and I would prepare ourselves and venture out in our car. One of my most cherished memories in our car are when we went to, the beach, and the Baguio. Going to the beach was nothing like going to a swimming pool. The ocean had large waves that would come crashing into the beach. I was so small that the waves would just throw me around. I also got to walk down the beach and find different objects that the waves had washed up on. It was my first in Baguio that time. I enjoyed the view while on our way and when we were nearing Baguio, the fog almost covered our view and I’m so amazed to see that Baguio is a city within a mountain. The gentle cold breeze excites me. I have a very happy memory of my childhood and always reminisce it with nostalgia. K. Night guys, I’m grateful that I’m feeling sleepy now. Time to get under my comfy blankets and wake up late tomorrow. :D

Comments