First Nude Drawing Session.

I was a bit uncomfortable, to be honest, more of trying not to look like an idiot, but it turned out not to be a big deal at all. I just kept drawing, contour after contour, line after line. There’s really something about listening to music while doing nude figure drawing. Very therapeutic actually. Haha. I know, I usually mess up my drawing with the hands. If you stare at it long enough, you’ll see how it goes. I’ll post a picture soon and we can make fun of it together! Anyway, I admire our model. I believe she had no choice but to do it for the sake of earning money for her children. Sabi nga ng Prof. ko. It is not a cake walk to work as a nude model for everyone, it requires lots of courage and guts. I think those who dare to work as nude models should be appreciated for their boldness and forthrightness, as they are doing something different from others. Their arts needs to be appreciated. Next meeting, lalaki naman daw ang model.

Comments