Do you ever wonder?

Sometimes, when I'm listening to a slow sad song I start to think. I think and think until I want to cry. What would happen if I was to die tomorrow? I get hit by a car and suffer for a few days in the hospital. Who would visit me? Would my friends at school cry? Who could come to my funeral? I was listening to Something in the way by Nirvana when it hit me. Nobody would care besides immediate family. Why should friends waste weeks or months of their lives mourning over your death? Mothers, Fathers, Brothers, and Sisters I could see being desolate. But. Why others? I don't know anymore. I know I would be devastated if any of my friends died. But I wouldn't waste my life away. I'm definitely not suicidal. At all. I'm too much of a coward to kill myself. But one day, when I die, I don't want more than ten people at my funeral. And I was to be dressed in Jeans and a T-shirt with a rocknroll song playing as they lower me into the ground.

Comments