Lost in the 60's

I’ve always thought that I was born in the wrong era. I’ve always been rather fascinated with such decades as the 40’s, 50’s, 70’s and especially the 60’s and strangely enough the 18-century. Haha! What I love about the 60’s is almost everything. I love the fashion, minivans covered with flowers, a youth active and fighting to change the world for the better, the dotted swimsuits, the cute shoes, the amazing rock and roll music, the insane accessories, smoking marijuana was (almost) legal, being able to say groooovy and headbands and I would have LOVED to see The Beatles in concert. Oh how I wish I was born in the 60’s. But don’t get me wrong, I’m still thankful for the Internet, social networking and all the new and cool gadgets and new technology out there that make everyone’s lives easier now. I guess when it comes down to it, no matter how cool all the other centuries and decades seem, 60’s is indeed one of the, not perfect, but probably best times to be a teenager.

Comments