Before I Die By Jenny Downham

This book is about a young lady named Tessa and she has been diagnosed with leukemia. She's 16. She has decided to make a list of all the things she would like to do before she dies and the first thing on the list is sex. It's an awesome story it just pulls you in and you want to really just go with it and see what happens. When the lasts days come is the hardest. It's really well written in that aspect it kind of makes you feel like what it would be like if it was you. To have to let and go and say goodbye to the ones you love. :'( Really pulls at the heart strings and makes you want to put things into perspective and to really live. This is the best book I have read this year and I beg you to buy yourself a copy, and a box of tissues. :) It kind of reminds me of A walk to remember, In a good way. I loved that book too! : )

Comments