Dreaming Big

I have been thinking about making a Bucket List. You know the things that you want to achieve/experience before you kick the Bucket. So, I decided to not only write out my own bucket list, but also to make it public. It’s not that I’m dying. Gawd! I just turned 18. Haha! So I was talking to my friend about things we wanted to do before we die. Of course we are young, we can do whatever and there’s (in my head) unlimited time to do it. So allow me to be selfish. I never put THAT much thought into it. I always joke about things, but I never commit them to memory. I guess I should start this list to have a random goal in life to strive towards.

Here’s my Bucket List. In no particular order:
  • Finish College
  • I want to kiss a dolphin
  • I want to go fishing and actually catch something
  • Fly a kite
  • Get a Tattoo/s
  • More piercings
  • Buy a Polaroid Camera and other Vintage stuff
  • Start a business with my Bestfriends
  • Work in a magazine or TV network
  • Tour the Carribean, Bora-Bora, Amanpulo. Those exclusive, exotic tropical paradise islands
  • Learn Greek, Gaelic, French and Italian
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Lose weight. Just five pounds will make me happy
  • Make snow angels, snowmen, ride the sled, ski the slopes
  • Picture perfect in the Eiffel Tower
  • Own/Show in Art Gallery
  • Live in a mansion, with maids and drivers and cooks. In plural form.
  • Ride a Ducati. In a leather outfit. Ha!
  • Do a round-the-world trip. TWICE!
  • Own a small Island
  • Be financially stable enough to sponsor several children or to foster
  • Name my children Zoe, Cassidy, Saoirse
  • Visit the Vatican City and feast my eyes upon the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
I’m sure there are a few things I missed, so I will update this as needed. What’s on your list?

Comments