In my next life, I want to be a man.

Because my friend asked me about this so…

If I could come back as anything (well if there is really a next life.), I’d definitely return as a man. Just for the hell of it, I want to ask out a female and have her completely ignore me lol. Weird? Nope, I just want to see what it’s like to be on the other side. I think any man that has the option to return as something else, should opt to be a woman. EVERY man should know what cramps feel like, what menstruation all in itself feels like and what labor and pregnancy feel like. They should know what it’s like to be judged sometimes because of your looks and body before you even speak. I want to take the knowledge I gained from being a woman and apply to it my life as a man.

So ladies and gents, if you had the chance to return as the opposite sex, would you take it? Do you think it would change your view for better or worse?

Comments