2011 in a nutshell

Searching for words to describe 2011 is a more difficult task than I thought it would be. I want to write something funny or meaningful, but I’m finding it difficult. 2011 has been a year of ups and downs, fun and serious, happy and sad. I’d like to think it’s been a great adventure. In some ways, it has and in other ways, it hasn’t. I feel like maybe I should write a post about all the good and the bad of this past year. But I honestly don’t feel like getting into much detail, so here’s a very summarized summary of 2011. Nyaha!

First six months of this year, I’ve got to admit, probably the best six months of my life so far. The rest of the year has not gone quite as well. I’m thinking it’s the universe’s way of maintaining some balance, or whatever. Haha! But in the end, after all, I have to admit I’m lucky. Healthy family. Healthy me. And 2011 was not the year of the zombie Apocalypse.

Here’s to a better 2012. And don’t forget always keep your shotgun under your bed for when the zombies come. Happy New Year! :D

Comments