Different?

I am so different from the rest of my family, that sometimes I actually wonder how this happened. I believe it started in high school when I was so excluded from everything. It made me think deeper about things. I'm used to thinking that I'm my family's "black sheep". I have been agnostic for as long as I can remember, despite coming from a very catholic family. I am much much more liberal in my world views than my family. I have/had anxiety/depression/eating disorder despite the rest of my family is happy and healthy. I am open minded and much more impulsive/risky than them.

I'm just wondering. I come from the same genetic material as all my brother, sisters and cousins, have been raised in the same household, but I'm so different. Same DNA and raised the same, but so different. Why?

Comments