I found my solemate!

At around 3pm yesterday, my Mama and I went for a quick trip to SM North Edsa to meet my SOLEMATE!

Oh these flats! Don't you think they're adorable? I'm so inlove with them! These shoes are incredibly cheap and surprisingly comfortable. They are currently on sale at 2 for P399 (reg. price P299 each). I got Navy Blue, Yellow and Turqoise. What made me fall in-love with these flats is how comfortable they are. They hug my feet pretty well without hurting. Plus, they compliment my little stompers. Also, these are not like any of those "krung-krung" shoes, if you know what I mean.

(this one's not on sale tho.)

The downside is, these aren't your high class shoes. They are made of fabric, which I predict will worn out easily on excessive usage. These are also not rain-friendly as they will easily soak up. But hey, considering the price, style, and comfort? You can never go wrong. It's all a matter of proper usage. As for me, I think I just found my solemate!

If you wanna grab your own pair, head over to the nearest SM Malls around your neighborhood. I'm planning to get more of these soon!

Comments