I'm Better Now

So I'll be perfectly honest. I'm not usually in a good mood, but when I am, I love to share my good feelings with my silent readers here in my blog.

I’ve been thinking a lot less negatively. I’m thinking of what I’m gaining rather than what I’m losing. Joking around with my other friends who sit near me in class is helping. I’ve realized that hanging out with them is better; it’s less dramatic. I have slowly been getting better at being happy. No, I haven't found that someone yet, but I feel like now that I am beginning to be a happier person, I am also able to put myself out there. Before, I was deeply hurt, but now I have learned to accept it. It's not easy, but I understand. I understand that life is short. They deserve each other and deserves to be happy too.

So there it is, I am picking up the pieces of my heart and I am moving forward. I am strong and each day I can attest to that even more.

And to the only person who listened to me. (You know who you are) Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts, and much more, I cannot express how much it means to me to know that you are there for me. So thank you. Very much. :)

Comments