Quickie Update

It's been a while since the last time I update. Wow – it’s been a busy, busy week! It sort of feels like I’m studying for finals.You might think I’m crazy, but I actually love this feeling. Honestly speaking, I really don't know what I should write in this post. Instead of swimming in money or flowers or whatever it is (as long as its nice), I am swimming in school plates. I still have to finish my paintings, sculptures, portfolio and other plates for the finals. I don't even wanna think about it because it's stressing me out. Anyways, So many things have happened since I last posted and I really do wish I had time to write more again but any spare time I have is dedicated to sleeping and trying to read so I don't lose my mind. 

I have about 5 posts I'm working on - in my head, of course - and will hopefully see those appear on here before too long. Hope you will keep reading my posts even though it sounds like crap. Until next time. :)

Comments