I can be really closed off sometimes

“Sometimes” here meaning “most of the time”. I have such a hard time opening up to people that even after being around them and hanging out for a while I am still pretty reserved in the way I act. I tend to be more of a listener than a talker. I’d rather not tell you about my thoughts, hopes, or dreams. I would rather sit and listen to you tell me these things.

I don’t know, I guess I’m just sick of always having this other face on all the time you know?  Like no matter how shitty I feel inside, when I’m around other people I have to put on a smile, act like I’m fine and act a certain way. But, maybe I’m really not closed off, what if i’m honestly more open than most people would expect. Because people just don’t ask, so i don’t feel the need to tell them. I just don’t see the point in talking, if no one cares to listen.. I wonder if that makes sense.

Comments