Today was supposed to be the best day of my entire life. After more than 10 years of studying my graduation has finally come. But today turned out to be the worst. I woke up early to get all dolled up by 6 AM we were already having breakfast and on our way to the venue. Everything's good at first and then our car broke down in the middle of the road. My Dad had to stay and get a mechanic so we tried to get a cab but we couldn't find one for about an hour which felt like forever. My Mom was already stressed out and crying over the phone with my sister. And I felt like life is making fun of me. How could this all possibly happen in a day?

Long story short, I didn't make in time to join the procession to our seats but I did went up to the stage and got my diploma but my Dad wasn't there to watch me. I wanted to go home and just cry out my frustrations. I wasn't in the mood to take pictures with my friends and my Mom. And that's not the only reason why its the worst fucking day of my life. By 1 PM my brother who's with his girlfriend for 2 months (2 fucking months!!!) decided to get married in City Hall on my graduation day. It's not like I'm not happy for them, I am but its supposed to be my day. Were supposed to be celebrating the end chapter of my college life. They could just picked a different day. Sigh... I guess, I just have to suck it up and at least they're happy with their lives together now.

Comments