Life lately

I'm having deja' vu because I've been here before.  I've talked about it so many times that I got tired of hearing myself say: It’s been a long time since I blogged. A really, really, really long time. My last post was 9 months ago(?). That basically is death for anyone’s blog. I've made up my mind and I've decided that I want to start blogging again. First, however, let me explain the long break.

Basically I was very tied up with life. My last year in college was pretty busy, finding the job I want, family & friends, etc. All were consuming a lot of my time as well as a serious loss of priorities affecting specific areas of my life. (Maybe one day I’ll get into that.)  And I really really need to let out my feelings right now through writing - my sanity saver.

So, I've recently met a guy who is very sweet and treated me like a queen. It felt really good. Although, we're 5,457.15 miles (yes, I googled that) away from each other I fell deeply. I want to be with him, I want to take care of him, I love loving him. We were happy, we had these plans that we'll go to places together and some naughty stuff we'd like to do to each other (Oops!) but I've ruined everything we had. I finally found a guy who loves me back, understands me, listens to me. He's like a male version of me - he gets me. He's just really amazing guy and I was lucky to get to know him and I'm deeply sorry that I hurt him.

I was finally happy again but life has its way of fucking me.

Comments